Monday, July 16, 2012

4th of July

Tuesday
June 3, 2012
We headed up to the cabin to enjoy a little get away with the family. The kids had fun running around and playing, while us older kids enjoyed a competitive games of horse shoes. I love going to the cabin. The weather is perfect, and it's always so nice to be in the peaceful mountains and forget about everything but your family. 




Wednesday
June 4, 2012
 I had to come home early Wednesday morning to get home in time for the Dixie State Volleyball camp. It ended up being an awesome camp this year and I was so happy to be apart of it! Here are a few pictures of the girls visiting me!

Sadly enough the girls didn't feel too good while I was at camp. Tali was teething and Paalo just wasn't 100% either. So they got lots of rest and watched movies with dad.



Friday
 June 6, 2012
Paalo got to go to the Gunlock Rodeo...here she is with Britt who got a chicken in the Chicken Chase!

No comments: