Friday, October 8, 2010

Big Girl!

I love Mom moments. Lately our lives have been full of them...
While I was busy doing the dishes, Palo was watching Baby Einstein.
Not too far into her movie Palo wandered into the kitchen to find me with no clothes or diaper on. I asked her to show me where her diaper was and found this...
She pretty much slithered out of them.  Not sure what it is, but Palo doesn't like have her diaper on. A sign? Maybe. I broke down and bought her 'big girl panties' to see if this will help her. She already goes to the bathroom on the big potty quite a bit, so I figured it was worth a try.
She loves them! I don't have her wear them all the time, but when she does she's happy. (check out that belly!) She's had a couple accidents but that's ok, it's still stinkin' cute to see her in them!

No comments: