Wednesday, November 26, 2008

IMPORTANT! CHECK THIS OUT!

This is exciting!!! I just had to share what is going on since we've been home. My mom and dad just got us started in this great new business. My parents have been in for one week and in two days have already made $720. This business plan is amazing, easy, and it works! If you are in need of some additional income, call me and I will take you to lunch--seriously. You really have to see this! Send me a message or leave a comment and I will get with you.

2 comments:

Lavi said...

WHIT & MISI!!!! the cutest couple ever!!! :) man I just found you guys off of Mai & D's blog... looks like yall are doing g'd and CONGRATS on the newcomer that hasn't come yet but will be here soon :) and what's up with this post with the additional income? fill me in yo!! hahaha love you three!!!

Whitnee said...

well, lavs its been a while since we have talked to you. Ill let you know of this new product that is in the market and it is flying like crazy. It is called "ExFuze" it is actually a combined superfoods that are extract together making it the most healthy and productive nutrient your body can ever receive. But the main part that makes it lovely is the business plan, and that is the best way you can make $$. give us your number and we will set you up. You can also share it with your friends and famiy. Lavs, trust me on this one. You will not regret it at all.