Here are a few funny things palo has been saying lately. She is ALWAYS saying something funny and I tend to forget to record it so I'm trying to get better. Yes for you Jadon. It's so fun to watch her grow up. Tali is growing up just as much! She's now found her toes, likes to talk, LOVES her sister Palo (most of the time) and is the sweetest baby. We sure can't get enough of our girls :)
- I was washing Palo in the bath, she came up to me and gave me a hug, while patting my back said, "I know, it's ok."
- 4/18/2011 We were having family home evening teaching Palo about Nephi and his family. I would ask her simple question's and she would repeat what answer we gave. We told her who Nephi's mom and dad's names were, just as simple as I could make if for a two year old. Her attention was in and out of the conversation, but after a minute she stopped me mid sentence and said "Otay mom, I know."
- This is what my mom wrote while I was in the hospital with Tali. My mom and dad took care of Palo for us, which she had SUCH a good time at nanna's house! As a side note, when this picture came into my email from Patti, I was downloading it. Palo said, "what are you doing?"
I said, "downloading a picture of Uncle Jadon."
I had no sooner got Uncle Jadon out of my mouth and she said, "OH! I LOVE him!!" It was SO DANG CUTE!!! Then she said she was tired, so I told her we were going to go home and have a bath and go to bed. Again, she quickly said, "Oh! NAP PARTY!!" I was just cracking up. We had a "nap party" early in the day when Nana had to take her home so she could nap. It was a great day with Palo. Glad Uncle Jadon got to share for a minute in the day!
- June 16, 2011 I just love my 2 year old. I was playing Words With Friends on the Ipod and was thinking out loud. I blurted out "What am I supposed to do with 5 E's!?" Palo immediately replied, "Bad day mom."
- July 12, 2011 We were playing a family game of hide-and-seek. It was my turn to hide. Palo was looking for me, and when she looks for you, she will always ask where you are. Palo: "Mom, are you in there? Mom are you in there? Mommy are you in my room? (while opening and closing the closet door to her room) Mom are you in there? Dang it, nobody in there!"
- August 4, 2011 I was telling Palo is was time to put Tali down for a nap- Palo:"Mom, why?!" Me: "Because she needs to take a nap." Palo: "Mom, don't put her asleep!" Me: "Why?" Palo: "Because I love her!"
- October 13, 2011 Palo came up to me and told me that she needed some oil for her tummy. "Mom, my tummy hurts" *pause* "I been working out, I need some oil on my tummy."
- October 13, 2011 Palo was talking to my mom on the phone letting her know that we needed a ride to her house. My mom asked her if she took for nap already? "Yeah, I took a big nap. When I woke up my mommy said 'HEY go back to bed!'"