Monday, June 13, 2011

Talimalie

We were blessed to have another beautiful baby girl on June 3, 2011! She was born at 9:13am and weighed 7lbs 1oz. This delivery was fabulous, and went very smoothly! I was so lucky to have had little complications, and even more lucky to have had a healthy baby! We are in LOVE with Tali, and can't get enough of her. Palo has been a good big sister. She had a hard time at first, not wanting anyone to hold he baby and would cry when people would take her. She's had a little bit of jealous issues since she doesn't have mom to herself, but that too is getting better!













8 comments:

Amelia Kirchhausen said...

Congrats Whit!! We are so happy for you! You all look great!

Amber said...

Congratulations! How exciting that you are now a mother of two. Not too mention, you look amazing, even after delivery!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! Palo and Tali will be BFFs in no time.

Sam & Nikki said...

Whit...
I'm so happy for you and Misi. Tali is absolutely beautiful (even for a newborn)ha ha. I've been trying to call. I know you are probably super busy with 2 kids now but give me a call when you have a sec. I'm glad the birth went smoothly for you!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Congrats! She is so cute!

Unknown said...

Whit! Congrats on Baby #2! You look great! I'm so happy for your growing family! Take care.

photography by Mikki said...

I know life isn't fair, but when you have a baby a while looking like a super model...it's really NOT fair! Congrats on another beautiful girl! So fun to read the story:)

Bradi said...

Congrats you guys! I didn't even realize you had a blog until you left a comment on mine! Yay! I'm excited to see your new baby! :) She is a doll! Can't wait to follow your blog now! :)