Sunday, August 22, 2010

Waiting....

I was hoping to have out trip to Hawaii already posted by now. But since we've been home, our computer caught a virus and we have yet to fix it. Along with that, Misi jumped right into football season so we have been fairly busy...and not to mention, our car, has engine problems AGAIN and will be needing a new home very soon or else I may have to drive it off a cliff! It's amazing how trials are what get you to start thinking about how blessed you really are. We've been dealing with car problems for a long time now, and honestly it hasn't been easy for me to stay positive about. However, good things always happen. I'm going to do my best this time to stay positive and know everything will work out and our car will be sold in no time!
I will also get our Hawaii trip up asap, and a little post about our baby who just turned 19 Months today! Wahoo

No comments: