Sunday, August 1, 2010

'I want dis'

(July 27)
Palo likes to do whatever mom and dad are doing. It amazes me how observant kids are. Just the other day she was trying to open a bottle, and she grabbed her shirt, put it around the lid and tried opening it using her shirt. Cracked me up. I didn't know she really paid attention to this sort of stuff! Usually when she wants to do something, or wear something she'll bring it to us and say 'I want dis, I want dis'. Here are a few of her latest...trying on dad's socks! She's also really into shoes, but I haven't taken a picture of that yet. 


(August 1)
Here she is playing the X-box. She did this all by herself. Not sure how I feel about this one, but she looked pretty stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

Denise said...

ok, the long socks with the bare bum sticking out is just funny!! Is Misi just sitting there in his garments? I'm cracking up.

The xbox headset is equally as cute!

I just love her!

Dea Bianglala said...

the baby..so adorable...