Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I cannot express how blessed I am to have such AMAZING men in my life Truly, truly BLESSED. My husband Misi is incredible. He has the most sweet spirit, and amazing personality. He is extremely patient, especially with me. He has SO many talents, has a good heart, works hard at everything, takes care of Palo and I, and has always been an example to me. Misi is always positive. He can take a bad situation and always find something good from it. I can always count on him to make me laugh or put a smile on my face. I don't know what I would do without him. I love him SO much and couldn't be happier that he is the father of my children! Love you! Happy Father's Day.

My dad has always been there for me. I'm always going to him for advice! He's on of the most honest, hard working men I've ever met. He is always putting his family first, and making sure our needs are met. He has been a huge support in my life and someone I wouldn't be able to live without! He loves his family, is very funny and likes to joke around, and especially loves when we're all together having fun!  My dad is also a big example to me. I love you lots dad! Thanks for everything!!



Happy Father's Day to ALL of the MEN in my life!! I love you ALL!

No comments: