Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Shower


I just wanted to thank my mom and sister & Tiffany for throwing me a baby shower, and thank everyone who came and supported me either in person or spirit ;) I feel so blessed to have such great family and friends who support me and do so much for me! We got a lot of great new things and I was able to cross a lot off of my list of needed items. We are getting very anxious and excited as the time gets closer and closer. I am currently 36 weeks along and have another Doctors appointment on Monday-which they will tell me how things are going. We also will be moving into an apartment next week which is pretty exciting. We are definitely putting all our Faith in the Lord and know everything is going to work out. We are still looking for many furniture items: washer/dryer, couch, bed, etc. since we didn't have any when we moved from Texas! haha kinda funny....but if anyone has or knows of anything we would love to know!!

No comments: