Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big News

I guess now would be a good time to annonce we are going to have a baby. We found out a few weeks ago that I was expecting and I cried for a little bit because I didn't know what I was going to do. Thank goodness for Misi's blessing because it calmed me down right away. Heavenly Father just works in mysterious ways, and now is our time I guess. We are pretty excited, especially Misi. He has been waiting a long time to be a Dad. I went to the Dr. yesterday and they said everything was going great and the baby seems to be healthy!



Misi is still going to school. He is finishing up with summer school and graduating in August. He's been pretty busy with homework. We just switched his agents for football and are very excited for the new guy. He seems so be on the ball with everything, and will inform us this weekend what he's found out. As for me, I'm just working part time for a Chiropractor. Can't wait until we figure out when we're gonna get out of Texas and move on. I've been ready for a while now. We just got back from Boston, MA so I will do another post with pictures in a couple days!

1 comment:

Hilary F. said...

I'm still excited about your big news! And you will be having your baby close to my birthday, it's a good month. Let me know when you will be in Utah, we'll try to get together again!